Hydrogen Peroxide is one of the cleanest oxidizing chemicals available
Hydrogen peroxide is a sustainable, resource-efficient chemical used for oxidation reactions, bleaching processes in pulp, paper and textile industries, waste water treatment, exhaust air treatment and for various disinfection applications. Decomposing to yield only oxygen and water, hydrogen peroxide is one of the cleanest, most versatile chemicals available.
With more than 100 years of experience in peroxygen chemistry, Evonik is able to offer high quality hydrogen peroxide grades that deliver exceptional value for our customers. Our broad portfolio of products is ranging from standard grade to specialty grades specially developed for various applications:
- HYPROX® - Our standard hydrogen peroxide grade
- PERSYNT® - Our high purity hydrogen peroxide
- OXTERIL® - Our high purity, food grade hydrogen peroxide
- CLARMARIN® - Our hydrogen peroxide grade for environmental applications
- PERTRONIC® - Our electronic hydrogen peroxide grade
- PROPULSE® - Our high concentration hydrogen peroxide grade
- ASPERIX® - Our high purity hydrogen peroxide grade for the aquaculture & fish farming industry
In addition, our experts have a wide-ranging background knowledge in developing specially designed and stabilized grades for unique applications.
Please contact your regional sales manager for information about a particular product, which would suit your application best and to obtain further technical as well as commercial information.